Andos Schwert: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
K (→[[How to Stop an Exploding Man]]: Links korrigiert)
|Zeile 23:||Zeile 23:|
* The sword was dropped in [[Kirby Plaza]] by Hiro prior to traveling into the past. Since Ando was in [[
* The sword was dropped in [[Kirby Plaza]] by Hiro prior to traveling into the past. Since Ando was in [] when this occurred, it is unclear who retrieved the sword for Ando when he returned to [[New York City]].
|Zeile 34:||Zeile 34:|
* For other uses of swords, see '''[[
* For other uses of swords, see '''[[()]]'''.
Version vom 7. Januar 2008, 11:03 Uhr
|Dieser Artikel wartet auf (d)eine Übersetzung.|
|In Besitz von:||Ando Masahashi|
|Aktueller Status:||Left behind at Kirby Plaza|
While Hiro is in the back room of Jittetsu Arms with Kaito, Ando purchases a sword from Mr. Claremont. When Hiro appears from the back room, Mr. Claremont tells him that Ando puchased a nagamaki sword to save the world if Hiro would not do it.
With his new acquired sword, Ando goes to Isaacs Wohnung and intends to kill Sylar. Unfortunatly, Sylar defeats him and begins to cut his neck. At the same time, Hiro teleports near Ando and teleports them back at Yamagato Industries. While there, Hiro gives Ando his sword and take Ando's one claiming that "'It is not the sword. It is the man.' This man is ready." Hiro teleports to Kirby Plaza and yells Sylar's Name. He rushes forward and stabs Sylar in the stomach, proclaiming "Yatta!". Peter asks Hiro to kill him with the sword, but Sylar throws Hiro across the plaza. In the air, Hiro drops the sword before traveling to the past.
Ando retrieves the sword for Kaito to fight the individual who will kill him.
- The sword was dropped in Kirby Plaza by Hiro prior to traveling into the past. Since Ando was in Tokio when this occurred, it is unclear who retrieved the sword for Ando when he returned to New York City.
- For other uses of swords, see Schwert (Begriffsklärung).