Moralischer Konflikt: Unterschied zwischen den Versionen
Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen
|Zeile 37:||Zeile 37:|
===[[Six Months Ago]]===
===[[Six Months Ago]]===
*Eden McCain Matt Parkman.
Version vom 1. Januar 2008, 18:19 Uhr
|Dieser Artikel wartet auf (d)eine Übersetzung.|
In Heroes haben sowohl normale Menschen als auch weiterentwickelte Menschen oftmals mit moralische Konflikten zu kämpfen.
Auftreten in Episoden
- Niki ist gezwungen, einen Politiker zu verführen, um ihre immensen Schulden bezahlen zu können.
- Hiro und Ando betrügen im Glücksspiel um zusätzliches Geld zu gewinnen.
- Mr. Bennet entführt Nathan Petrelli.
- Nach Brodys Vergewaltigungsversuch und dem damit einhergenden "Totschlag" an ihr, fährt Claire Brody absichtlich mit dem Auto gegen eine Wand.
- Aus Rache an dem Vergewaltigungsversuch an seiner Tochter lässt Mr. Bennet den Haitianer Erinnerungen aus Brodys Gehirn löschen.
- Ando dringt in Nikis Haus ein.
- Micah hält seinen Vater für einen "bad guy", weil er aus dem Gefängnis geflohen ist, zugleich aber auch für einen "good guy", weil er nach einem Autounfall eine Frau rettet.
- Matt haut [Tom McHenry]] eine rein, weil der mit Matts Frau geschlafen hat.
- Theodore Sprague nimmt eine Krankenschwester als Geisel.
- Eden McCain beeinflusst Matt Parkman, um sich einer Verkehrskontrolle zu entziehen.
- Eden attempts to use her power to have Sylar commit suicide, however, her plan backfires and she kills herself in order to keep Sylar from obtaining her power.
- Mr. Bennet abuses the Haitian's powers.
- The Haitian does not follow Mr. Bennet's orders and asks Claire to keep a secret.
- Eden gives Isaac a pass card allowing him escape from Mr. Bennet in order to change the world.
- Matt accosts Mr. Bennet.
- Hiro stiehlt ein Schwert aus dem Naturkundemuseum.
- Claire lies to her father.
- Micah stiehlt Geld, um seine Familie zu unterstützen.
- Kaito Nakamura abducts Hiro and Ando.
- Matt lügt, um seine Stelle zu behalten
- Claire and her father continue lying to each other.
- Kaito rips up a painting to keep Hiro from endangering himself.
- Claude schubst Peter vom Dach eines Gebäudes, damit er seine Kräfte erkennt.
- Claire belügt ihren Vater und ihre Mutter, damit sie sich mit ihrer leiblichen Mutter treffen kann.
- Hiro and Ando impersonate hotel employees and trespass in order to help a seemingly distressed showgirl.
- Nathan offers Meredith some money, but wants nothing to do with his daughter.
- Meredith offers Claire money, but only a quarter of the full amount.
- Matt does not turn some diamonds over to the authorities so he can solve a mystery.
- Matt gives stolen diamonds to Janice.
- Claude beats Peter to teach him to harness his powers.
- Mr. Bennet and the Haitian shoot tasers at Claude and Peter.
- Hiro tells Ando he made a mistake in bringing Ando along.
- Isaac erschießt Peter, um zu verhindern, dass New York City explodiert.
- Matt and Ted hold the Bennet family hostage.
- Ted and Matt break into the Bennets' home to try to find justice.
- Mr. Bennet lies about his secret life in order to protect his family.
- Mr. Bennet shoots his friend and partner because he is ordered to do so.
- Matt, Mr. Bennet, and Claire lie to try to save the Bennet family.
- Der Haitianer erschießt Mr. Bennet um Claire zu retten.
- Hiro stielt das Schwert aus Lindermans Archiven.
- Isaac returns to drug use.
- Jessica lies to D.L when he confronts her with a picture of Nathan Petrelli.
- Mohinder lies to Sylar, and nearly kills him.
- Mr. Bennet lies to his superiors, and desires to take The Company down.
- Linderman proposes to "heal" humanity by using a tragic event that will kill millions to unite the billions who remain. Less than .07% casualties are an acceptable loss.
- Candice appears to be Niki and kidnaps Micah.
- Hiro murders people to achieve his goals.
- Some people, including Mr. Bennet, hide evolved humans from the government, even though they are doing so to protect them.
- Peter, Niki, and Hiro enjoy visiting a strip club.
- Sylar has murdered more evolved humans and stolen more powers, and impersonates the President of the United States.
- Matt Parkman takes bribes to protect certain people.
- Mohinder kills the Haitian so Hiro can escape to change the future.
- Nathan must live with the fact that he won a rigged election.
- Mr. Bennet ermordet Thompson.
- Sylar ermordet Ted, um dessen Fähigkeit stehlen zu können.
- D.L. ermordet Linderman.
- Nathan has turned to alcohol, while his mother Angela has given up hope on Peter.
- West is a peeping tom.
- Debbie picks on Martha and Claire.
- Ricky and his band of Irish thugs attempt to steal iPods.
- Matt cheats on his detective's exam, by using telepathy.
- Peter uses Telekinese to help Ricky steal money. Later, Peter chokes Will using telekinesis, and comments that he was going to kill Will.
- Sylar murders Candice and attempts to steal another power.
- Maya murders Hernandez and Garcia to escape prison, but Alejandro brings them back to life.
- A robber attempts to burgle a Burger Bonanza restaurant.
- Micah using his power to steal a pay-per-view wrestling match.
- Sylar murders Derek to be closer to Maya and Alejandro.
- Hiro struggles between kissing Yaeko and preserving history.
- Kensei assaulted Hiro under the command of Weißbart.
- Noah Bennet tortured and murdered Ivan, who offered him a place at die Firma again.
- Claire feels sorry for Debbie after Claire and West humiliated her.
- Mohinder struggles between helping Bob to take away Monica's power and leaving the Company.
Auftreten in Comics
- Mr. Bennet photographs Mohinder Suresh for an unknown reason. (Comic:Monsters)
- Claire Bennet almost kills Brody Mitchum on purpose, and saves him directly afterwards. (Comic:Aftermath)
- D.L. Hawkins escapes from prison to be with and protect his Familie. (Comic:Snapshots)
- Jessica Sanders steals money from Lindermans Wettbüro in order to pay for Micahs Schulgeld. (Comic:Stolen Time)
- Matt Parkman punches Tom McHenry based McHenry's thoughts alone. (Comic:Control)
- Matt Parkman drives through a pedestrian promenade in order to catch a criminal. (Comic:Control)
- Eden wishes her stepmother would just die, and she does. (Comic: Life Before Eden)
- Audrey Hanson accidentally shoots an innocent man. (Comic:Turning Point)
- Mr. Bennet reacts violently and dramatically to Edens Vater's reaction to her death. (Fathers & Daughters)
- Peter has a Vision of himself as a villain. (Comic:Super-Heroics)
- Hana knocks out the IDF enlisting officer when he tells her she can't have the position she wants. (Comic:Wireless, Part 1)
- Mr. Bennet punches Hana, then offers to change her life. (Comic:Wireless, Part 1)
- As Hana discovers her powers, Mr. Bennet punches her again. (Comic:Wireless, Part 2)
- Hana spies on a microbiologist. (Comic:Wireless, Part 3)
- Hana overpowers a guard to escape imprisonment. (Comic:Wireless, Part 3)
- Hana takes over the U.S. Botschaft's computer system, steals a gun, and takes an Botschaftsangestellter hostage so she can escape. (Comic:Wireless, Part 4)
- Ted inadvertantly causes the death of his wife. He later escapes from custody by blowing up a transport car, killing at least two FBI agents. (Comic:How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, Part 1)
- Ted kills more men in an escape. He then threatens a Pharmatech Wissenschaftler and burns down the Pharmatech Industrial Building. (Comic:How Do You Stop an Exploding Man?, Part 2)
- Micah kicks Frank in order to defend his mother's honor. (Comic:Bully)
- Hana beats up a Kinderpornograf in excess. (Comic:The Path of the Righteous)
- Mr. Bennet and Claude break into a home and kidnap a baby girl, saving her from a raging fire. (Comic:Hell's Angel)
- Hana seduces a man, sleeps with him, and steals his identity, keys, and car. (War Buddies, Part 1)
- Dallas makes Austin continually heal the Viet Cong Informant for tortute. (War Buddies, Part 3)
- Dallas decides to ruthlessly destroy a village and little girl. (Comic:War Buddies, Part 4)
- Austin decides to lie about his power; Dallas beats him up for it. (Comic:War Buddies, Part 5)
- Hana poses as a Pentagon employee, steals Linderman's credit card number, and hacks into his server. (Comic:War Buddies, Part 6)