Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen
|Dieser Artikel wartet auf (d)eine Übersetzung.|
Maya receives regenerative blood.
There have been several blood recipients in Heroes.
Regenerative Blood Recipients
- Nathan Petrelli is given an injection of Adams blood, and regenerates from massive radiation burns. (Vier Monate zuvor...)
- Noah Bennet is given an injection of Claires blood, and regenerates from a fatal gunshot wound to the eye. (Lektionen)
- Diane, the seventh wife of Adam Monroe, is injected with some of his blood after she is stricken with tuberculosis. (The Ten Brides of Takezo Kensei)
Shanti Virus Antidote Blood Recipients
- Molly Walker is given a transfusion of Mohinders blood to counteract the virus. (Der schwierige Teil)
- A jugendlicher Patient receives Mohinders blood. (Blackout, Part 1)
- Der Haitianer is cured of the virus, thanks to Mohinder. (The Crossroads)
- Niki Sanders injects herself with the Shanti Virus, and later fails to recover when injected with Mohinders blood. (Zeitenwanderer)
Regenerative Blood Enhanced Antidote
- Mohinder believes that mixing Claires blood with his own will cure Niki, and travels to New Orleans to give her the new injection. (Im Bund mit dem Bösen)
- Maya is injected with regenerative blood and heals from her bullet wound. (Machtlos)
- Sylar steals the cure for the mutated strain of the virus after seeing its regenerative effects on Maya, and uses it to heal his wounds and restore his abilities. (Machtlos)
- Mr. Muggles licks Claires regenerative blood off the kitchen floor (Genesis), but has not shown any effects of his ingestion of Claire's blood.
- Blood transfusions have been performed with varying degrees of success and failure for hundreds of years, though the first truly successful transfusions were performed in the mid-1800s. Adam performed a blood transfusion on his wife Diane in 1901. (The Ten Brides of Takezo Kensei)
A hospital patient receives Mohinder's blood.
- Für andere Verwendungen von Blut, siehe Blut (Begriffsklärung).