|Dieser Artikel wartet auf (d)eine Übersetzung.|
When Mohinder hurls his father's laptop aside in frustration, Eden discovers a small journal hidden in a drive bay.
|Erste Erscheinung:||Ein gewaltiger Schritt|
|In Besitz von:||Chandra Suresh|
|Aktueller Status:||bei Mohinder Suresh|
Eden McCain entdeckt das Tagebuch in einem Laufwerkschacht von Chandras Laptop, als dessen Sohn Mohinder ihn aus Wut durch das Zimmer schleudert. Es enthält etliche Seiten mit Informationen über mutmassliche weiterentwickelte Menschen, die Chandra untersucht hat; einige Seiten sind mit Blut- oder DNS-Proben versehen. Ebenfalls im Buch sind eine Adresse Sylars in Queens und ein Schlüssel, der auf eine Seite geklebt ist.
Mohinder nimmt das Tagebuch mit, als er nach Indien zur Beerdigung seines Vaters zurückkehrt. Beim Durchblättern sieht er wieder den Schlüssel. Später bringt ihn ein seltsamer Traum dazu, den Schlüssel an der Schreibtischschublade in seinem Büro in der Chennai Universität auszuprobieren, worauf er Sanjogs Akte entdeckt.
- On February 16, 1971, Chandra wrote an entry about an 87-year-old woman (Tagebuch-Frau 3) from Lobatse, Botsuana. She was unaware that he acquired a fingernail from her while she slept. Chandra believed she may have been telepathic.
- On October 17, 1978, Chandra wrote an entry about a woman (Tagebuch-Frau 4) from New Canaan, Connecticut, of Polish/Russian descent. Attached is a strand of red hair that she willingly gave to Chandra. He believed her power was Hellseherei.
- On April 23, 1981, Chandra wrote an entry about a man (Tagebuch-Mann 2) from Chilpancingo, Mexico. Chandra saw the man a few rows ahead of him at the local theater. Chandra used his handkerchief to secretly wipe up a specimen from the man. Chandra believed his power to be transportation.
- On March 12, 1986, Chandra wrote an entry about a man (Tagebuch-Mann 3) with ties to Sweden. Chandra approached him and tried to engage him in a conversation. Chandra asked him the time, and the man looked at his watch and began to laugh. This behavior seemed odd to Dr. Suresh. The man informed Chandra that it was 4:20 in the afternoon. Since the man was so "out of it", Chandra decided to get the sample as quickly as he could.
- On August 2, 1988, Chandra wrote an entry about a woman (Tagebuch-Frau 5) from Madison, CA. Chandra noted, "I was hired at the dry cleaning store in subjects [sic] hometown. When she dropped off her laundry I went to search through the bag to get a few samples of (her hair?)". Chandra believed her power to be Telepathie.
- On March 19, 1991, Chandra wrote an entry about a 22-year-old woman (Tagebuch-Frau 1) from Palu, Indonesia. Attached to the entry is a toenail clipping that Chandra acquired from the woman's manicurist (whom she saw about every five days). Chandra suspected her power was "transportation". At the bottom of the entry next to a picture of a foot, he wrote a Hindi word—"nirala", which translates to "unique".
- On February 12, 2005, Chandra wrote an entry about a 13-year-old Colombian girl (Tagebuch-Frau 2) from Marabá, Brazil. She was Brazil's greatest wrestler; Chandra noted, "It was as if she knew every move that her opponent was going to make before they made it." Attached to the entry is what appears to be a small blood-soaked piece of paper.
- Chandra schrieb einen Eintrag in sein Tagebuch (links vom Eintrag zur Botsuanerin) über einen Mann, dessen Fähigkeit möglicherweise Regeneration war.
Another entry details a Brazilian girl.
Another entry logs information about a woman from Connecticut.
Another entry logs information about a man from Chilpancingo, Mexico.
Another entry logs information about a man from Sweden.
Another entry logs information about a woman from Madison, CA.
A Schlüssel is found taped to a page of the journal.
- For other uses of the term journal, see Tagebuch (Begriffsklärung).
- For a list of evolved humans, see here.