|Dieser Artikel wartet auf (d)eine Übersetzung.|
|Herkunft||Ithaca, NY, USA|
Tim began his career working with Matt Wagner on the popular independent comic Grendel, but is probably most well known for his collaborations with Jeph Loeb. In 1991 they paired up to revamp the classic 1950's series Challengers of the Unknown. The pair went on to team up for projects like Legends of the Dark Knight Halloween Special, Superman For All Seasons, Catwoman: When In Rome, Spider-Man: Blue, Daredevil: Yellow, and Hulk: Gray.
- Tim Sale is red/green colorblind, and all of his works for Heroes are penned in black and white. The illustrations for Isaacs Gemälde are then digitally colored by a colorist, textured to look like they were painted, and then printed on canvas.
- Tim Sale: "I’ve done maybe 20 paintings for the show and 30 comic book panels, not counting the comic that was given away as a promotion in San Diego. I should say right away, that the “paintings” are not actually paintings, they are wash drawings on comic book paper, about 11″x17″, that are then colored by the amazing Dave Stewart on a computer, and then blown up and transferred to canvas — except for the canvas part, just like Catwoman: When In Rome was produced." -- November 14, 2006
- The episode credits and character/place identifiers are all written in "Tim Sale Brush font", created by Tim Sale. Beginning with Collision, the chapter titles and numbers were also written in the font.
- Tim Sale has an admitted crush on Ali Larter.
- Candice brings Micah several comic books, including Hulk: Gray and Daredevil: Yellow (Landslide), both of which were illustrated by Tim Sale.
- Tim Sale did a number of promotional pieces for comic book conventions, including depictions of Nathan, Peter, Niki/Jessica, Claire, Hiro, Simone, and Uluru. Conspicuously absent are other main characters Isaac Mendez, Matt Parkman, and D.L. Hawkins.
Tim Sale produced a number of Heroes illustrations that were used as covers for promotional materials at comic book conventions and other venues.
Tim also produced a flash animation, entitled Claire & the Cat, as a promotion for the series.
Erstellung von Isaacs Gemälden
...which is colored by Dave Stewart and printed on canvas.
At the WizardWorld Convention in March 2007, Tim sketched Hiro...
At the 2007 San Diego Comic Con, Tim Sale sketched Sylar...
...and a shirt for Jack Coleman.
This was the first image Tim Sale ever sketched of his alter ego.
Tim created a drawing of the explosion...
...split into five sections for five Entertainment Weekly covers.
Dena Allen (Set Dekorateur) • Ruth Ammon (Produktionsdesigner) • John Aronson (Kamermann) • Michael Budge ( künstl. Leiter) • Walter Eckert (Koordinator künstl. Abteilung) • Nate Goodman (Kamermann) • Laura Guzik (Abteilungsleiter Kostüme) • Matthew Jacobs (künstl.Leiter) • Adam Kane (Kamermann) • Charlie Lieberman (Kamermann) • Lori Madrigal (Leiterin Bereich Make-Up) • Alex Maleev (Künstler) • Debra McGuire (Kostümdesignerin) • Anthony Miner (Haarstylist) • Steven Parke (Soundtrack Künstler) • Michael Perfitt (Musiktechniker) • Tim Sale (künstl. Berater) • Curtis Schnell (Produktionsdesignerin) • Shenkar (Sänger) • Dave Stewart (Colorist) • Tom Taylor (künstl. Leiter) • Daniel Vivanco (künstl. Leiter) • Wendy and Lisa (Musik)